When is Ham Fair 2018?
- Saturday 9th June
- Open from 11:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Where is Ham Fair 2018?
- Ham Common, Petersham Road, TW10 7JU
How do I apply for a pitch at the Fair, and what are the terms and conditions?
- Ham Fair only provides the pitch – you must provide your own stall; awning; furniture, etc.
- Each pitch is 12 ft wide and 20 ft deep
- Pitch costs: Charities – £30; All others – £65; Commercial food stalls – £120
- Application forms can be downloaded from the links below:
- Charity application form – HAM FAIR – stallholder application form – CHARITY
- Commercial Food stall – HAM FAIR – stallholder application form – FOOD STALL
- All others – HAM FAIR – stallholder application form
- Please do not send payment until you have received confirmation from us that your application has been successful; we will send you an invoice on confirmation
- As all monies raised go towards local charities and good causes, priority for pitches will be given to applications from Ham and the immediate surrounding areas; we will however endeavour to accommodate as many requests for pitches as space allows
- Stallholder Terms & Conditions – please read these and sign your application form to confirm that you have read and understood them – Ham Fair – Stallholder terms and conditions
How do I get to Ham Fair?
- Please use public transport – Ham Common can be reached by the 65 Bus (which operates between Kingston and Ealing)
Can my singing group/band/choir apply to perform at Ham Fair?
- Please email email@example.com giving an outline of your group, and we will get back to you as soon as we can
Thanks for your interest in participating in Ham Fair 2018