When is Ham Fair 2019?
- It is likely to be on Saturday 8th June
- Open from 11:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Where is Ham Fair 2019?
- Ham Common, Petersham Road, TW10 7JU
How do I apply for a pitch at the Fair, and what are the terms and conditions?
- Ham Fair only provides the pitch – you must provide your own stall; awning; furniture, etc.
- Each pitch is 12 ft wide and 20 ft deep
- Pitch costs for 2019 – will be posted on this website later in the year
- Application forms can be downloaded from the links below:
- Please do not send payment until you have received confirmation from us that your application has been successful; we will send you an invoice on confirmation
- As all monies raised go towards local charities and good causes, priority for pitches will be given to applications from Ham and the immediate surrounding areas; we will however endeavour to accommodate as many requests for pitches as space allows
- Stallholder Terms & Conditions – please read these and sign your application form to confirm that you have read and understood them – Ham Fair – Stallholder terms and conditions
How do I get to Ham Fair?
- Please use public transport – Ham Common can be reached by the 65 Bus (which operates between Kingston and Ealing)
Can my singing group/band/choir apply to perform at Ham Fair?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving an outline of your group, and we will get back to you as soon as we can
Thanks for your interest in participating in Ham Fair 2019
Please direct all queries to: email@example.com