When is Ham Fair 2019?
- Saturday 8 June
- Open from 11am until 4:30pm
Where is Ham Fair held?
- Ham Common, Upper Ham Road, Richmond TW10 7JU
How do I get to Ham Fair?
- Please walk, cycle or use public transport.
The 65 bus (which operates between Kingston and Ealing) stops at Ham Common in both directions.
The 371 bus (between Kingston and Richmond) stops just a few minutes away at Ham Parade and Sandy Lane.
Having a stall
How do I apply for a pitch at the Fair, and what are the terms and conditions?
- Ham Fair only provides the pitch – you must provide your own stall; awning; furniture, etc.
- Each pitch is 12 ft wide and 20 ft deep
- Pitch costs for 2019 – Charity rate £30; General £70; Commercial Food £150
- Application forms can be downloaded from the links below:
- Charity stall-holder application form – charity application form – ham fair 2019
- General stall-holder application form – general stall application form – ham fair 2019
- Commercial food application form – commercial food – application form – ham fair 2019
- Please do not send payment until you have received confirmation from us that your application has been successful; we will send you an invoice on confirmation
- As all monies raised go towards local charities and good causes, priority for pitches will be given to applications from Ham and the immediate surrounding areas; we will however endeavour to accommodate as many requests for pitches as space allows
- Stallholder Terms & Conditions – please read these and sign your application form to confirm that you have read and understood them – ham fair – stallholder terms and conditions
Can my singing group/band/choir apply to perform at Ham Fair?
- Please email email@example.com giving an outline of your group, and we will get back to you as soon as we can
Please direct all queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org